deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Things you never thought you would get to say  (Leído 689 veces)

AlltheTokens

• Decks
Things you never thought you would get to say
« en: Diciembre 02, 2023, 05:32:13 am »
Tonight I got to say the words "I cast Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre, extorted nineteen times".

Can anybody else drop some examples of hilariously silly things they got to say?

stuffnsuch

• Decks
Re: Things you never thought you would get to say
« Respuesta #1 en: Febrero 07, 2024, 01:22:00 am »
The most awesome thing I got to say was, "I don't have enough dice for that, because there aren't enough dice."

For context, I had over 2000 copies of Adrix and Nev, Twincasters on the board and I'd just made a token.  When you double 1 2000+ times, you end up with more tokens than there are atoms in the universe, by many orders of magnitude.  All the pips on all the dice in all the world doesn't even come close.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Things you never thought you would get to say
« Respuesta #2 en: Febrero 07, 2024, 03:28:15 pm »
I don't say this to often but I will show my opponent a card in my hand and say "This card could have stopped you" which it could have and then also say "I wanted your deck to do it's thing so that's why I didn't".

I say this one all the time "Screw that random bs of dice rolling to see who you attack, just hit me because I don't care".

A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me