deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Elves - Comments  (Read 355 times)

Comment Bot

Elves - Comments
« on: January 04, 2015, 04:08:58 pm »
This is the comment topic for Elves.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Elves.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

agussmgf

• Cheap Game, great win!
  • Decks
Re: Elves - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 04:08:58 pm »
maybe you could have some stomping grounds for having the red mana in every play. You may not use it, but you will someway confuse your rival.
Agussmgf

HotelSierra

• Decks
Re: Elves - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 05:20:01 pm »
maybe you should stay mono green. This one Banefire is just silly and instead of taking your infinity mana into one of these two Mirror Entity go with a Playset of Joraga Warcaller. Get rid of all these colorful Elfish Harbinger and Skyshroud Elf and think about some Vitalize

I think your deck may be very good by now, but I imagine there will be this moment, when you're waiting for this one non-green card and it wont come. Your Entity's will be killed fast by your opponents and it seems your trying way too hard to get this infinity mana combo because I see no other win-condition than a green weenie flood with Entity's Bonus.