deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Daxos of Meletis EDH Commander U/W Artifact Equipment Auras - Comments  (Read 674 times)

Comment Bot

This is the comment topic for Daxos of Meletis EDH Commander U/W Artifact Equipment Auras.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Daxos of Meletis EDH Commander U/W Artifact Equipment Auras.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

HotelSierra

• Decks
Re: Daxos of Meletis EDH Commander U/W Artifact Equipment Auras - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 05:59:59 pm »
I do like this deck a lot and I think Daxos is the best commander for UW and EDH damage. There are just a few cards I would change. I would probably add some of these: Wash Out, Propaganda, Fade Away, Distortion Strike, Artful Dodge, Rhystic Study, Terramorphic Expanse, Gush, Mana Severance, Grand Arbiter Augustin IV and some evasion creatures (if Daxos is stuck by Arrest or in your library) like Invisible Stalker or similar
Therefor I would get rid of Flickerwisp, Muzzio, Visionary Architect (he's good but doesn't fits here) and maybe some more of the very high mana cards.

I do have a mono W EDH Damage Equipment deck with Commander Eesha, but I think yours kicks way more ass!

roksteady

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 06:53:05 pm »
Thank you so much for your great input!  I definitely appreciate it as this is my first EDH deck, and I'm still relatively new to MTG (but completely addicted, as well)!  I find myself spinning in circles in my head trying to keep this thing somewhat "focused" (and I use the term lightly).  Thanks again!  (now off to the cards shop...again!)

HotelSierra

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 01:41:23 pm »
Mystic Monastery and Shu Yun, the Silent Tempest are probably not allowed in a Daxos Commander deck, because of the color identity

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 10:56:46 pm »
Mystic Monastery and Shu Yun, the Silent Tempest are probably not allowed in a Daxos Commander deck, because of the color identity

Hotel is right. The two he named are illegal in a UW deck.

I use to play Daxos as the general of a Voltron control deck, it was my first EDH deck as well. I think it's still on my decklist here. It use to wreck face, people in my playgroup literally moaned when I pulled it out. Yours is pretty solid. Impressive build on your first one.
This space for rent.

roksteady

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 02:21:51 am »
OMG!  Good catch, guys!! You're soooo right.  Can't believe I missed that.  I have since removed them.  Much Thanks HotelSierra & WWolfe!!