deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH] Ivy, Gleeful Spellthief, Auras and Mutate, New Primer  (Read 1551 times)

sageth93

• Playing EDH just for fun, only fun decks allowed
  • Decks
[EDH] Ivy, Gleeful Spellthief, Auras and Mutate, New Primer
« on: January 25, 2024, 05:32:50 pm »
Hello everyone, I'm here to present my main EDH deck. I'm not a great Magic player, nor do I have as much experience as many here. But I play EDH to have fun, and I believe Ivy achieves exactly what I'm looking for in my games.

There are plenty of Ivy decks that are played with cantrips as the main mechanic, but my playgroup tends to favor control decks, and games often become slow. So, I felt like building a deck with big creatures on the board that can intimidate.

The goal is simple: single-target spells, Auras, Mutate, and some cantrips to multiply their value with Ivy, Gleeful Spellthief.

Feel free to change cards and mechanics that you don't like, but I would advise you that if you don't particularly enjoy the Mutate mechanic, you should also remove clone cards that don't suppress the "legend rule" as they are related to mutate. The description explains why.

https://deckstats.net/decks/211714/3223815-ivy-auras-mutation#show_description