deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Selesnya Outlast - Comments  (Read 697 times)

Comment Bot

Selesnya Outlast - Comments
« on: January 05, 2015, 05:24:03 pm »
This is the comment topic for Selesnya Outlast.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Selesnya Outlast.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Nils

• Decks
Re: Selesnya Outlast - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 05:24:03 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)

thecreativedualist16

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 12:53:26 am »
I thank you a lot, I really created something special when I came up with the deck I like it when people talk these types of strategies. Hopefully when Fate Reforged comes out I promise that this deck will reach a higher potential and hopefully high enough to reach protour im not saying im the best don't get me wrong but I want to beat the best decks in the metagame such as u/w heroic or abzan aggro to start with and its the under looked decks that interest me because it opens many different more strategies such as optimizing outlast or a deck that optimizes another ability, especially ferocious because it has been never been explored that way before. oh and by the way I need to ask a few quick questions: what do you think of my deck? what are the strengths and weaknesses? and what cards do you think is perfect in this deck?

bluntman13245

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 08:03:13 pm »
hi, I don't mean to tone you down but as far as this deck goes I think your going to have to change it up abit because it don't take much to get round your creatures but I can see where your going with the +1+1s giving them the additional abilitys

thecreativedualist16

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 04:17:30 am »
i have updated it to have some emergency instants to respond to kill spells

LordPine

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 06:48:23 am »
See also my deck;  White Green Heroic that dies what this one does but better.

Szudemhipflow

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 01:58:25 pm »
this deck needs chronicler of heroes

Flavin

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 12:07:39 am »
This deck still playable? maybe a revision with the release of DTK would be nice.

Kheliaal

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 08:49:35 pm »
Note that Ranger's Guile  doesn't trigger  outlast  because it Doesn't put counters