deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Voja, Wolf and Elf Tribal  (Read 478 times)

Solft

• Decks
Voja, Wolf and Elf Tribal
« on: January 23, 2024, 11:15:22 am »
Hello everybody,
Here my presentation of Voja, jaws of the conclave.

To make it simple : 60% elves for +1/+1 counters, 40% wolves for draw, 100% fun.
I tried to make it cheap.

The decklist : https://deckstats.net/decks/206980/3375696-voja-wolf-elf-tribal-edh

3Zwergeimtrenchcoat

• Decks
Re: Voja, Wolf and Elf Tribal
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 03:22:13 pm »

Hey,

Really cool, balanced and flavourful deck.
Cards that function both as elves and as wolves like Wrenn' Runs Packmaster are really cool.
The various Tolsimir cards would also provide elf/wolf synergy and are very flavorful.
Using to many Changelings, could be detrimental, as this makes you more reliant on your commander.
7 is probably a good number.

I think, I would cut generic ramp cards like Hedron Archive or Cultivate for more on synergy Ramp. That can also color fix. Like Llanowar visionary, elvish harbinger or wirewood channeler. or straight up lands.
Gyre sage and Viridian Joiner are great!
I think 35 lands is too low of a land count, for a deck that wants to play a 5 mana commander, ideally on turn 4.
Adding 3 lands for spells would probably allow the deck to run a little smoother. 
The wolves you chose are strong and cool.
I think you may want to run overwhelming stampede. It is the best finisher for go-tall green decks.
I Like that you run such a flexible card a dawn charm.

The deck is really cool, and provided me with some inspiration to continue brewing with Voja myself.
What I want to put my focus on in my brewing are haste enablers, to immediately make use of Voja's attack trigger.

Solft

• Decks
Re: Voja, Wolf and Elf Tribal
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2024, 11:16:10 am »
Thanks for your advice, I will propose an update version soon 👍