deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: How can I play MTG in quarantine if I only have access to my MacBook to play on?  (Read 946 times)

dorothycauley

• Decks
I normally just play paper magic at my LGS, but since that’s closed now I tried to download MTGA, but I found out it was only available for windows. I have a MacBook, so I was disappointed to hear this. It seems like most LGS will be shut down for quite some time, some may be shut down forever. Because of this I really need a way to play online. If anyone knows anything please say something!

Akira Foxmind

• Patron
  • Always pressing F5 in hope for anything to happen.
  • Decks
After using google for mtga X mac-os compatibility, I found an official announcement of WotC that mtga would be available for apple devices soon (that was mid 2020) - refering to a cooperation with Epic Games. You could try installing it with epic games launcher.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 11:28:43 am by Akira Foxmind »
'Trigger happy little kitten.
---------
Chaos Control!
---------
Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
---------
Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this.

paulusdeboself

• Decks
If you have access to a webcam (or you can use your phone as a webcam, on windows it's possible with an app called Iriun) you can play with paper cards via: https://spelltable.wizards.com/. I have used it during quarantine and I it worked very well.

DevRez000

• Decks
Personally during quarantine my friends and I have used Untap.in to play online. You just need a browser and they are pretty helpful on the discord but most of it was pretty self-explanatory. Doesn't do friend requests very well though, but you can also play with rando's there for tons of card games not just mtg.

dragothetrashma

• Decks
I suggest using the website called untap, it lets you play a lot of card games, not just mtg

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
I suggest using the website called untap, it lets you play a lot of card games, not just mtg

Untap.in does have Magic the Gathering. It's the most played card game on that app.