deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Get your guesses in. Plot  (Leído 690 veces)

AlltheTokens

• Decks
Get your guesses in. Plot
« en: Marzo 04, 2024, 07:59:01 pm »
The spoiler for Fblthp, Lost on the Range has introduced a new mechanic, but none of the versions spoiled at this moment have reminder text for it.  What do we think plot is going to be exactly.  It is obviously some sort of alternate casting mode.  My guess is that it will be some sort of updated version of the foretell mechanic.

Landale

• Decks
Re: Get your guesses in. Plot
« Respuesta #1 en: Marzo 04, 2024, 08:02:26 pm »
Prowl, but for committing a crime rather than dealing combat damage with specific creature types.

EMaxxi

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Marzo 08, 2024, 07:19:14 pm »
The spoiler for Fblthp, Lost on the Range has introduced a new mechanic, but none of the versions spoiled at this moment have reminder text for it.  What do we think plot is going to be exactly.  It is obviously some sort of alternate casting mode.  My guess is that it will be some sort of updated version of the foretell mechanic.

From Fblthp wording, I think it's more than just an alternate cost, because it's using "plot" as as stand-alone action (it doesn't say, you may cast them for their plot cost).
My prediction is that i's a retooled Suspend.

EMaxxi

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Marzo 09, 2024, 09:28:31 am »
In the end, it's a Foretell variant.
The key difference is that instead of paying [2] now to get a discount later, you pay the plot cost upfront and then you can cast it for free at sorcery speed.

Overall, it seems interesting. My only disappointment is that they are continuing this annoying trend of making mechanics that are similar to older ones instead of just recycling them. (I need to make a thread about that...)

AlltheTokens

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Marzo 10, 2024, 05:57:55 pm »
Assuming the Irascible Wolverine leak ends up being real, it is just a boring retool of foretell.  The fact that the reminder text specifies that you can only cast the card as a sorcery makes the new Fblthp a little weaker.

EMaxxi

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Marzo 11, 2024, 09:12:27 pm »
Assuming the Irascible Wolverine leak ends up being real, it is just a boring retool of foretell.
Mythicspoiler has been very reliable in my experience.