deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Modern Golgari Elves HELP  (Read 254 times)

SuN

• Decks
Modern Golgari Elves HELP
« on: April 27, 2024, 04:37:59 pm »
Modern Golgari Elves HELP
https://deckstats.net/decks/254157/3491135-golgari-elves-budget-

No pretention here, the idea is to play (A lot of) elves, do indirect dammages with SOTP and Dina+Essence warden, have fun suprising opponent.s and MOSTLY be under 25 euros total. You might see it as a bit more expensive on Card Kingdom but I already have few cards.

Is it competitive ? NOP
Is it playable ? Probably
Is it cheap ? YEP
Is it fun / suprising ? No idea but let's try to make it at least.. fun to play

1/ Mana:
Llanowar elves, Elvish Mystic and Archdruid

2/ Draws:
Lead the stampede
Maybe I'll need Elvish visionary to assure a more constant draws (Instead of Dwynen's elite)
No collective company to keep it in budget :(

3/ More elves (Tokens)
Lys Alana is here for that (we'll get back to it in the combo section)
Dwynen's elite (not sure here)
No warmaster to keep it budget :(
No Imperious perfect because I feel like it's slowing the game plan but I can be wrong 👍

4/ Combos
Essence Warden + Lys Alana = Infinite Life and Token
Essence Warden + Dina = Cool way to make them lose life each time they Play a creature and gain life (put some pressure)
Essence Warden + Lys Alana + Dina = WIN
Essece Warden + Lys Alana + SOTP = WIN

5/ Protect
Mortality spear -> Cool way to destroy a creature for 2 mana if you gain life this turn (which should be the case). It kind of make sense in this deck
Naturalize -> Classic shit, is there a better budget option ? IDK
Wrap in viguor -> very much needed if you play against black or white decks with a board wipe card

Notes:
There are different way to win the game (combo section).
There is a mix of life gain/loss and elfball instead of having only one strategy. (Which I like on paper coz it kind of change from the original elves deck)
No idea for the reserve

Questions/help:
- 19 Lands, Is this correct ? --> No dual lands to keep it budget :(
- 11 spells seems a lot, i'm not sure here... Do you think of a better option.s in this budget range (25e) ?
- I'm afraid to not have enough draw options (only one here with lead the stampede)
- Around 2.20 mana total if you acount the mortality of spear for 2 mana. Sounds correct to you regarding an elves deck ?
- Can "Elves of deep shadow" be a good add to this deck ? (To make sure to have more black mana)
Anything else from your perspective will be much appreciated 🙏

Have a great day everyone 🔥❤️
Ps: You might have guessed that i'm not an expert ahah so please be cool 🙏
SuN

SuN

• Decks
Re: Modern Golgari Elves HELP
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 05:15:38 pm »
You are very welcome to share your views : )
SuN