deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: A strong and unknown Commander  (Lu 235 fois)

Solft

• Decks
A strong and unknown Commander
« le: Mai 01, 2024, 10:20:16 pm »
Hi everyone,
I'm posting today to introduce you to a new deck : Three dog, galaxy news DJ.
It's basically a Zada, Hedron Grinder in boros with auras mechanics. So much better because :
- A lot of support around this archetype
- Permanent effects (on the contrary of instants and sorceries in Zada deck).
- simpler way to create creature token (thanks to white)
- better gestion cards
- can be way more competitive
- low mana cost commander and high thoughness
- less than 1000 deck on edhrec so you will be the original guy against Atraxa or Ur-Dragon deck

It's my V1 of the deck and I think it lacks a bit of gestion and ramp but I don't know what card I can cut.
Please help me ‹3
The deck list : https://deckstats.net/decks/206980/3499826-three-doggy-edh/fr
« Modifié: Mai 02, 2024, 09:35:41 pm par Solft »

ERMTD

• Decks
Re: A strong and unknown Commander
« Réponse #1 le: Mai 06, 2024, 06:45:02 pm »
Hey, great deck idea! The only thing I noticed is that some ramp artifacts and general ramp cards are missing. You could lower the number of lands to 33-36 lands since 39 is pretty high and add a few ramp cards. I recommend to put at least 10-12 ramp cards the very least. I count only two, which will make your deck not work, or be very, very slow. It is always painful to cut cards you like for ramp, but you will have more fun on the long run, trust me :)

Another thing is, I would swap Resurgent Belief. The card looks always better than it is. Since it has suspend, your opponents will be ready for when it hits. It happen to me often, and I ended cutting the card since it telegraphs such a big move way too early to make it work properly.
« Modifié: Mai 06, 2024, 06:52:04 pm par ERMTD »