deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: adding the same card from different sets to your collection.  (Read 108 times)

StainlessSteven

• Decks
adding the same card from different sets to your collection.
« on: September 07, 2024, 05:07:03 pm »
I don't know if there was an update or not but now there is no place to select the version of the card when adding it to your collection. So now if I wanted to add different versions of the card I have to type it in, add it, duplicate it in my collection, search in my collection for the card (because duplicating if you didn't search your collection takes you to the top of your collection.)  then change numbers and edit it to find the right version of the card.

Why not just be able to select the version of the card when you add it to your collection (please add a foil check when adding it). It use to work that way until I logged in today. Now clicking on the card just zooms it in and clicking it again brings up the prices in a new window.