deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Change in site behavior?  (Read 471 times)

FinnTroll

• Decks
Change in site behavior?
« on: September 09, 2024, 05:06:22 pm »
A couple of days ago I noticed in Deck Builder that when I clicked on a card it no longer brought up the default menu and instead brought up a preview of the card. I cleared cookies and cache to make sure it wasn't something goofy on my browser's end but still have the same results. This is making deck building on the site very frustrating as now I need to add the card to a deck, and click the small edit button to view versions of the card or make any sort of changes. Left-clicking just brings up the preview menu on cards in the deck as well. Did the left click behavior change or is this a bug I am experiencing?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 06:08:08 pm by FinnTroll »

DelirusCrux

• Decks
Re: Change in site behavior?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2024, 09:34:17 pm »
Apparently there had been an update a few days ago, really hope that get's reverted, in the meantime, you can still get that card menue if you set the cardlist where you add cards to be viewed as a table instead of artwork.

Pterodoncule

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2024, 01:40:17 pm »
I experienced the same change here, which is very annoying when building long card lists especially. Anyway thanks for the tip Delirus Crux!

BrassVenum

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2024, 09:30:43 pm »
I've been very unhappy with the site changes. I use the site to log my collection it no longer bringing up the menu makes the experience a lot worse. It's also horrible to build decks on mobile now because you can't change the quantity of cards. If I want to change the quantity, I have to delete all of the cards and re-enter it for each copy I want in the deck. Horrible changes imo

Nocturne Owle

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2024, 02:40:23 am »
i want to echo my frustrations with the changes to this functionality as well.

from my perspective, it just feels like it isn't adding anything helpful and only making the management process unnecessarily more convoluted.

Sparda939

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2024, 04:53:21 pm »
I've noticed that when you're editing an edh deck the edh suggestions tab no longer indicates if a card is in your collection and the sort option "collection amount" doesn't function at all. Please fix.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2024, 11:48:38 pm »
I've alerted the developers of the site about these issues.

FinnTroll

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2024, 11:35:37 pm »
Thank you for responding.
Hopefully the developer can figure it out for you.