deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Duel Deck - Mirror Duel  (Leído 172 veces)

yous1964

• Time to dive into the fireworks!
  • Decks
Duel Deck - Mirror Duel
« en: Septiembre 15, 2024, 02:19:55 pm »
Hello!

For the longest time, I enjoyed battle decks, where one was made specifically to fight the other. I always felt that there was no way to make a fairer fight than this.

But what if there was? There was a deck specifically made to fight itself? A deck built to play against its own mirror match? So I've been cooking this up for a while, and I want to gather more opinions and possibly see some variations, if ever.

The idea came up after seeing cards like Kindle and Accumulated knowledge. I wondered if I could make a duel deck list that made those kinds of effects even more powerful.

This is the current list, and I'm looking for opinions and suggestions. The reasons to all cards in this list are on the deck's description.

https://deckstats.net/decks/91958/3675151--ddck-updated-mirror-duel

Do you think this is a cool list? Do you think this is just a stupid idea? Have you ever tried anything like it and want to suggest something?
I've had fun with these decks, but I think that they play way too fast. I am thinking about increasing the number of cards, reinstating Trapfinder's Trick, putting up Life Burst, put in more control options and make this more of a deck that can be played as an aggro deck or control deck, however you prefer to play. Currently, it plays too much like a burn deck.
I'm not that good of a deckbuilder and I am looking for the opinion of better players.
« Última modificación: Septiembre 19, 2024, 07:56:16 pm por yous1964 »