deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tajic, Blade of Legion EDH - Comments  (Read 478 times)

Comment Bot

Tajic, Blade of Legion EDH - Comments
« on: July 08, 2013, 05:22:48 am »
This is the comment topic for Tajic, Blade of Legion EDH.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Tajic, Blade of Legion EDH.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Clyed999

• Decks
Re: Tajic, Blade of Legion EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 05:22:49 am »
If you need help making this deck smaller, here are my suggestions:
1. Take Out 11-12 Lands. Shuffle EXTREAMLY WELL after you fix the deck and see what kinds of hands and draws you get. If it needs more, add one, if it needs less, take one out, but you want around an even number of lands. But to be honest, because of the multitude of artifacts that give you more mana than usual, you could probably limit yourself to 9 basic lands of both white and red.
2. Take out: Boros Guildgate, Command Tower, Clifftop Retreat, Sacred Foundry, Temple of the False God, Boros Clusestone, Boros Keyrune and even Boros Signet and Battle Hymn if you can.
3. You don't need wear and tear in your deck.
4. The last thing I can tell you is that you should try to have between 15-20 spells, sorceries, instants and 20-25 creatures with some artifacts which with the mana will become a 55-65 card deck. It all depends on your playing style where you will fall in that deck size range. Your deck should not be any bigger or else it will take WAY TOO LONG to get the cards you want out.

Finally I love your cards and wish I could add a multitude of them to my deck. Your deck has a lot of potential for many different combinations and ways to win. So good luck and if you need any more help or have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!!