deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Does anyone play Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers?  (Lu 707 fois)

DarkXShadowX21

• Scorpio
    • Industro Chem Co.
  • Decks
Does anyone play Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers?
« le: Janvier 19, 2015, 11:42:50 am »
Hello fellow Magic players!

I post new decks all the time and ask questions but I don't recieve much feedback.

I'm wondering if folks on here even play this game on their iOS/Android/XBox devices at all?

Mopey

• Decks
Re: Does anyone play Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers?
« Réponse #1 le: Janvier 19, 2015, 12:21:52 pm »
Yes, but mostly to get the achievements. I never even tried the >2 player multiplayer game, because it just seems to take too long. Especially since the cards you can choose from are so sparce, once anyone can use any recommended deck on any homepage. It's quite different from buying cards in real life, because anyone can have any card (except for premiums, which you need to play or pay for), so there might be a point where you say "okay, he has deck X, I have Y, I will lose, concede", because it is obviout that you might lose.

So in the end, I didn't even bother online, at all. I just played for cards offline and achievements.