deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Arachnophobia (Green with a splash of White)  (Read 347 times)

CycloneJack

• Decks
[Casual] Arachnophobia (Green with a splash of White)
« on: January 29, 2015, 02:52:03 am »
I've only recently got back into MTG (I played from beta through Antiquities), mainly for casual gaming with some friends.  This is my first real attempt at making a deck, and it has already went through quite a bit of refinement and play testing, but I would like to get some feedback from more experienced players, to see where I can nip and tuck, and if there are some other cards that would work well with the deck.  I wanted to go with a theme, and chose Green since I was enjoying the Green decks I played in the 2014 PC Game, and then went with spiders since there is a good variety of spiders with different abilities, and because I'm arachnophobic (I enjoy the irony of this).

Arachnophobia

I understand that it isn't a focused deck, mechanically, and that it could probably be better with a wider variety of creatures, but I'd really prefer to keep this strictly a spider-themed deck.  And yes, if Dragonlair Spider created spiders instead of insects, this would be a Green/Red deck.  ;)  The sideboard and maybe board are mostly made of other cards I have been considering or play testing with, and not necessarily a true side board.

I wasn't looking at costs when I first started making the deck, but I have recently become more cost aware as I start putting together more decks (expensive cards add up quickly when just playing for fun), which is why I added the last little bit in the description.

Any constructive feedback would be welcome.  Thanks!