deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Red/White Aggro  (Read 426 times)

drmndrew82

• Decks
[Standard] Red/White Aggro
« on: January 29, 2015, 09:21:50 am »
Red/White Aggro

This is a very aggressive deck with lots of 1 and 2 drop instants fueling the attack. This is not a very expensive deck. I thinned it out with this update and took out the rabblemasters and a couple monestary mentors Please post any recommendations you have, but I think I am just about there. The protection cards really work well to get through their defense late in games and temur battle rage is a great finisher as well. I recommend sideboarding in deflecting palm and outpost siege when you play another aggro deck. Deflecting Palm ruins aggro and can steal a game while outpost siege will help you get there even faster. Thank you. 

tastek

• noob player - restarted to play with KTK
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Red/White Aggro
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 10:35:08 am »
hi, i've posted a thing in the other RW aggro decklist you posted,
today i test the shell, but i think that for now a aggro token shell that abuso of monastery mentor, aggro cratures with prowness, burn and protection spell this deck can say something in the actual season.

i love the sinergy between monastery mentor and some spell like:
colateral damage (3 lp lost for the opponent, no creature lost for me)
raise the alarm & hordeling outburst (add a token and trigger prowness)

puprphoros god of the forge is out? what you think about???