deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Alesha, Who Smile's at Dredgevine - Comments  (Lu 750 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Alesha, Who Smile's at Dredgevine - Comments
« le: Février 06, 2015, 06:50:57 pm »
This is the comment topic for Alesha, Who Smile's at Dredgevine.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Alesha, Who Smile's at Dredgevine.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Do_The_Wave

• Decks
Re: Alesha, Who Smile's at Dredgevine - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Février 06, 2015, 06:50:58 pm »

owl224

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Février 06, 2015, 08:20:04 pm »
but what would i take out?

Lionard

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Février 28, 2016, 06:25:24 pm »
It's a really nice deck, but what if you don't see alesha, or they take it down before you can use her? You have to use other cards, as if it were a simple reanimator deck. I'm talking about cards like whip of erebos, treasured find or vigor mortis. You lack totally in istant or sorceries (how can you use alesha's effect if you don't even have creatures in your graveyard? That said you can't reanimate death's shadow nor street wraith, so they're useless in this deck. Not mentioning that 4x for all creatures is just too much messy and that vengevine don't works if you're using alesha's effect. Try to see this deck https://deckstats.net/decks/33752/307070-golgari-reanimator/it and how it is structured. You can't win playing only creatures.

owl224

• Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Avril 01, 2016, 05:32:58 pm »
Thank you, this was one of my first decks and I will revisit it to fix many of the problems that you have pointed out