deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Seijin's sword deck V2 - Comments  (Lu 409 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Seijin's sword deck V2 - Comments
« le: Février 01, 2015, 09:38:33 pm »
This is the comment topic for Seijin's sword deck V2.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Seijin's sword deck V2.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
Re: Seijin's sword deck V2 - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Février 01, 2015, 09:38:34 pm »
Like the deck! But honestly, I don't see what the Tomb of the Spirit Dragon is actually doing for you. :)

Welkin

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Février 16, 2015, 10:03:11 am »
It is originally made by my friend who wanted certain things to remain in the deck, I simply did some major changes to give the deck more reliability and speed. If you want to get more out of it, adding a hall of mirrors and some method to better fetch for artifacts other than equipment, it can start creating 4/4 tokens for 1 mana each once the kaldra set is on the field.

Welkin

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Février 16, 2015, 10:05:42 am »
https://deckstats.net/decks/30352/190621-seijin-s-sword-deck-v1/en this is the original version. As you can see, for example the unicorns are good to replace with other manasources if wanting to keep a mono-colored deck. I was considering the complete swap to leave green behind, and perhaps add some blue control or low manacost white tricks to keep the deck alive early game.