deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Vampires - Comments  (Read 445 times)

Comment Bot

Vampires - Comments
« on: October 16, 2015, 11:35:38 am »
This is the comment topic for Vampires.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Vampires.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Lekolas

• Decks
Re: Vampires - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 11:35:38 am »
in those kinds of one-way decks, you definitely need at least 4 copies of thoughtseize or inquisition. Plus, if you want some good removal, i would consider feast of blood.
Guul draz assassin is another strong vamp one drop who also scales good into the late because he also functions as a good mana sink.
i don't know how much more lategame is needed in this deck, but maybe you could consider one or two phyrexian arenas, because even just on of those in play provides enough card draw for the rest of the game.

TheDev

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 05:22:58 pm »
yeah you can see those cards in the maybeboard... for now it's just a basilar budget list...in the future will see :)
thank you for suggestions ;)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 05:39:40 pm »
I highly recommend on trimming down on the vampire lacerator. His stats are strong but If you play him too early then it'll end up hurting you. If you incorporated some vampires that have deathtouch or if you add retreat to hagra then you can give your vampires deathtouch (one in particular depending on the number of copies) and you can speed up the life drain/gain. Also covenant of blood and defiant bloodlord are good additions to this deck (I got the bloodlord for 50 cents so he's fairly inexpensive). Hope this helps.