deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mill to kill - Comments  (Read 566 times)

Comment Bot

Mill to kill - Comments
« on: August 03, 2013, 04:34:15 am »
This is the comment topic for Mill to kill.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mill to kill.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

SlenderManzzz

• Decks
Re: Mill to kill - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 04:34:16 am »
is this for a budget format? because if not you could sub out cards like demon lord of ashmouth and phantom warrior for mill cards like tome scour, mind sculpt, glimpse the unthinkable, etc. and for big hitters consuming abberation is one of the best mill cards out there. and maybe consider (seriously consider) subbing millstone for keening stone. millstone just doesnt mill enough for its cost.

Ccrida

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 09:44:21 pm »
Thank you for the advice. i didnt even realize demon lord of ashmouth was in my deck.

Reaper66

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 12:28:41 am »
there is a lot of cards you could use here, like tomb scour, breaking, mid sculpt, jace's phantasm. the list goes on...I think this deck will deal 20 damage before it mills an opponents out.
I built a modern deck for mill that works quite well. duskmantle guildmage + mind crank = infinite mill/damage combo.