deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Download Deck option  (Read 1653 times)

npbaudoin

• Decks
Download Deck option
« on: March 14, 2015, 07:39:26 am »
I'd like to request that when downloading .dec files that there be an option to not add the maybeboard. The problem I have is that programs such as Cocatrice and Xmage are not recognizing the maybeboard and are instead adding it to the main deck. My workaround solution for the time being is manually editing the .dec file and removing the maybeboard cards.

Alternately, if you change the .dec file so that it writes all the maybeboard cards with "//" in front the cards are no longer read as mainboard in Cockatrice/Xmage.

This is a minor issue but it's really frustrating because I've started using the maybeboard as a means to not forget cards that I'm considering testing out in the deck and if I don't remember to delete them manually I end up with extra cards in my main deck that I don't want.

Nils

• Decks
Re: Download Deck option
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 12:29:27 pm »
Thank you for reporting this! I have just removed the maybeboard from the .dec files for now, so if you download your deck again you should be all set.

npbaudoin

• Decks
Re: Download Deck option
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 01:56:35 pm »
Thanks!