deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deck Idea: Quad Possibility Storm Mono Red Instant Burn Deck  (Read 633 times)

judedudemude

• Ach! Hans, run! It's Jude!
    • Captain Azazel Vii Backwards, the Jude dude in a mude himself
  • Decks
AFTER LOSING in a commander game where Possibility Storm was played to rekt everything, I thought of (with brainstorming help from a scrawny guy in glasses about to proceed with the usage of the storm) Deck Idea: Quad Possibility Storm Mono Red Instant Burn Deck

MY IDEA:
Deck Idea: Quad Possibility Storm Mono Red Instant Burn Deck. Have 4x of all the mono-red instant burn spells (that cost 5 OR LESS) with 4x possibility storm as a mean to stall bewilder or annoy opponent out of their plays while you burn them alive with low cost instant spells that you will always get thanks to possibility storm (since all the instant spells will be burn cards to inflict burn damage to opponent)

HIS IDEA
Similar to mine but to use possibility storm as a mean to "mana-cheat" to get high cost instant burn cards somewhat early in the game for quick ending results. (for example while possibility storm is out you can play lightning bolt but, due to possibility storm you get to activate/resolve searing wind way before you can pay it's 9 mana cost)

We both agree to mon-red with most likely doing 4x to most cards and alot of mountains