deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono-White Token/Counter/Devotion - Comments  (Read 292 times)

Comment Bot

Mono-White Token/Counter/Devotion - Comments
« on: May 03, 2015, 10:27:36 pm »
This is the comment topic for Mono-White Token/Counter/Devotion.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mono-White Token/Counter/Devotion.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

RunningPigeon

• Decks
Re: Mono-White Token/Counter/Devotion - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 10:27:36 pm »
I read your post on the forum and thought I'd have a little look.
Personally I think you have too much focus on defence in this deck; with swarm decks it's all about the quick attack there's a good chance you'll just plain overwhelm your opponent before they can swing at you, according I also feel that Evangel of Heliod is too expensive.

I would think about adding Gods Willing as a counter for removal spells, maybe Raise the Alarm and Secure the Wastes for instant speed token generation and Glimpse the Sun God as way of either giving yourself a turn to swing through unblocked or to be used on your own creatures after attackers/blockers have been declared as a combat trick, it's even possible if you have enough mana open to declare attackers, cast Glimpse to activate heroic and tap off blockers.