deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: First ever deck - Comments  (Read 324 times)

Comment Bot

First ever deck - Comments
« on: May 03, 2015, 10:40:06 pm »
This is the comment topic for First ever deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für First ever deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

RunningPigeon

• Decks
Re: First ever deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 10:40:06 pm »
Not bad for a first deck, however I wouldn't run more than 2 of a Legendary creature or you may end up with them sitting in your hand not doing much (and for a $15 card that's not fun).
You can afford to bring some of your creatures from the sideboard on to the mainboard and maybe switch Naturalize to the sideboard, generally speaking artifact/enchantment removal cards are best on the sideboard; if your opponents have a deck with enchantments/artifact but you don't run removal for them your creatures can still do damage and be a threat, however if you run artifact/enchantment removal and your opponent doesn't have enchantments/artifacts then those removals do nothing and become dead draws and waste 4 slots in your deck - Moral of the story creatures, creature removal and hard counterspells: mainboard, non-creature removal, conditional counterspells: sideboard. (Generally speaking)

Mattt1290

• Decks
Re: First ever deck - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 09:08:15 am »
Thank you very much, that is a huge help.

Do you think I should bring Lurking Arnyx  into the deck?

I will drop the Naturalize to the side board and the Dragon Lord Atarka down to 2. Then it is to decide what creatures to bring in. I struggle to like Berserkers Onslaught as he is a bit pricey for his formidable. But I am thinking 2 Berserkers Onslaught and 4 Dragon-Scarred Bear. (Which I do like a lot)

One of my concerns is the Mana. Do you think I need more?