deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: <€20 mono white First strike + Lifelink + Flying combo - Comments  (Read 486 times)

Comment Bot

This is the comment topic for <€20 mono white First strike + Lifelink + Flying combo.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für <€20 mono white First strike + Lifelink + Flying combo.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

leo_massu

• Decks
Brave the Sands could be useful

Froggy005

• Decks
Have you thought of Preeminent Captain possibly swap for Ajani's Pridemate...
Or if you really like Pridemate pair with Soldier of the Pantheon could hurt (but side deck Arashin Cleric for mono decks) or Staff of the Sun Magus, but I prefer having creatures.

If you wanted to add vigilance to your combo, Heliod, God of the Sun.. well at least put it in your side deck or the pre mentioned Brave the Sands.

Spectra Ward?

Keep up the good work

DeathlordXD

• Decks
Your combo doesn't actually work, as you need to cast spells targeting the creatures for Heroic to work, you can still do that with the cards you have, but the combo in the description doesn't work on turn 5 (outlast works obviously, but you still need spells and more time for that combo to work)
I've been playing Magic for a long time now, and over the years I've become very good at creating budget decks, as I try not to go overboard on cards if it's not necessary to fit a certain spot in a deck I'm creating, if you need help designing a deck, feel free to message me.

FGangel

• i smell like teenspirit
  • Decks
first: Thx Froggy,

I will have a look at preeminent Captain.
For sure i will put Heliod, God of the Sun into my sidedeck.

Second: Dear DeathlordXD,

I dont know were youre talking about.
As my discription says:

turn 1: Land + Favored hoplite
turn 2: Land + Ainok bond-kin
turn 3: Land + Abzan Falconer
turn 4: Land + Abzan battle priest
turn 5: Phalanx leader + battlewise valor. (Cause of battlewise Valor you can trigger phalanx leader and all creaters will get +1/+1, and Ainok bond-kin/Abzan Falconer/Abzan ballte priest give abbilities to everyone with a +1/+1 counter on it.

so i dont know what you try to tell me.

George B

• Decks
With the new cards I would add the rebound cards like center soul or artful maneuver.  Very nice deck