deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: selesnya token - Comments  (Read 489 times)

Comment Bot

selesnya token - Comments
« on: May 17, 2015, 06:30:07 pm »
This is the comment topic for selesnya token.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für selesnya token.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

jokersspawn33

• Decks
Re: selesnya token - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 06:30:08 pm »
BOOOOO, THIS IS BAD, AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!!!!

jokersspawn33

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 06:13:40 am »
Hey, are you going to update your list?

dakkaknight

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 05:28:42 am »
Interesting, though I'm not sure about Avacyn's Pilgrim. You seem to be heavier in green, so the white mana feels excessive.

silentkiss

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 12:13:56 am »
The List seems to be alright.
Why do you only have 2 Voice of Resurgence in your deck? I would play the other 2 also in the main deck and cut 1 Intangible Virtue and 1 Druid's Deliverance .

I think you  might have the problem, that you wanna play creatures in your turn and then you dont have the mana for Druid's Deliverance in your opponents turn.

In case you play against a black control deck you will not have too many creatures on the board --> Wayfaring Temple wount be too good, have you considered Apostle's Blessing?