deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Bant Flash - Need Help!!! - Comments  (Gelesen 185 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Bant Flash - Need Help!!! - Comments
« am: Februar 06, 2019, 07:44:29 Nachmittag »
Bant Flash - Need Help!!!

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

silentkiss

• Decks
Re: Bant Flash - Need Help!!! - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 06, 2019, 07:44:29 Nachmittag »
dont play cards only 1 time if you dont have cards to tutor them out:
remove Sphinx's Revelation and Winged Coatl
maybe try to make a stronger fokus on the lands, also dont play all the lands 1 time. play the strongest lands 3-4 times

Opt --> Serum Visions?
there are better counters than logic knot have a look at https://scryfall.com/search?q=f%3Amodern+o%3A"counter+target"+cmc%3D2&unique=cards&as=grid&order=name

i dont really see the point in birds of paradise you play value game. with many 1-1 trades in such a game you dont want to play a singe card which does not trade 1-1. and birds of paradise does not trade at all, it is a ramp card, you dont need that.

similar to Growth Spiral, it draws you that is better than birds however it costs you 2 mana. you might have a problem finding a time when to play it. in the early game i see the deck countering all the enemy does --> no time and once you have 4 mana... i dont see a point in playing a ramp card anymore :/
might want to cut it, replaye it with a counterspell if you want ;)

Devix

• Decks
Re: Bant Flash - Need Help!!! - Comments
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 06, 2019, 10:13:39 Nachmittag »
Thank you! :)