deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: No More Friends Approach - Comments  (Read 176 times)

Comment Bot

No More Friends Approach - Comments
« on: March 24, 2018, 05:10:40 pm »
No More Friends Approach

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

SMASHER

• Decks
Re: No More Friends Approach - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 05:10:44 pm »
instead of ixalans binding i think the correct removal is a split of 3 settle the wreckage 3 cast out and 3 fumigateCast out is inredibly important because standard revolves around hard to answer threats like the scarab god, hazoret, and rekindling pheonex, and glorybringer.  Instant speed catch all exile based removal is manditory, and ixalans binding may give you a bit of value sometimes, it's sorcery speed, and you could be dead before you cast it.  Vehicals, mon red and other aggressive decks revolve around an abundance of haste creachures, this is why i am a huge advocate of 4 authority of the councul in the sideboard, as it compleatly hoses multiple strategys, but is useless against most others.  Take out some of the ixalans binding, move authority to the sideboard, get rid of thopter arrest, get rid of adorned puncer, and remove orzaca relic.  I suggest adding blue.  Search for azcanta inpnu riverlet the uw cycling land, sencor, some islands, glimmer of genius, even though you have no use for the energy its still great, also add torental gearhulk as a 1 or 2 of in the main deck.  glacial fortress and essence scatter and suppreme will, also negate againsed control to push through a counter war.

Franboos

• Decks
Re: No More Friends Approach - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 09:27:05 pm »
Thanks for your comment. I used to play the UW version actually but I wanted to try something else and came up with this as a result. It's an answer to a meta flooded with midrange. The cost: no chance of winning the control matchup. Played a PPTQ with it after winning an fnm; barely missed top 8