deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Erebos, God of being Hated by your friends - Comments  (Read 300 times)

Comment Bot

Erebos, God of being Hated by your friends - Comments
« on: February 06, 2019, 07:22:00 pm »
Erebos, God of being Hated by your friends

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Azog

• Decks
Re: Erebos, God of being Hated by your friends - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 07:22:00 pm »
You've got a lot of Instants and Sorceries in this deck - almost 40.  I would love to see Primal Amulet included in this deck.  There are quite a few of these which could really use copying - I do love copying a big Torment of Hailfire.

Phyrlae

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 11:45:41 am »
You've got a lot of Instants and Sorceries in this deck - almost 40.  I would love to see Primal Amulet included in this deck.  There are quite a few of these which could really use copying - I do love copying a big Torment of Hailfire.

Yeah, I don't know about that, sure the card is great and I do have a lot of instants and sorceries, but most of them are removal and mass discard that requires the right timing to be played and while I am myself a huge fan of "do you got another counterspell?" plays I really don't want more stuff competing with my T4 commander, tbf it's a really tough decision...

Iwama

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 08:28:01 am »
Hey there!

I know you just have it in mind but please add Waste Not from your SB in main - it will we THE one card for a new kind of escalation :D
"The victory is the goal - but not the reason - of the game."

Phyrlae

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 09:21:22 pm »
Hey there!

I know you just have it in mind but please add Waste Not from your SB in main - it will we THE one card for a new kind of escalation :D

Hey, sorry for the long Dealy, I've been working in another brew for some time now, I added Waste not to the deck already!  I will update the list ASAP, there are some new toys too, also, I removed some of the lesser payoffs to focus in getting a hold of the board