deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Hexproof Lonewolves - Comments  (Leído 446 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Hexproof Lonewolves - Comments
« en: Enero 03, 2015, 05:56:05 pm »
This is the comment topic for Hexproof Lonewolves.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Hexproof Lonewolves.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

spartan117

• Decks
Re: Hexproof Lonewolves - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Enero 03, 2015, 05:56:05 pm »
Knechtdeck für 380 Tacken :D

simur

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Enero 12, 2015, 03:08:12 pm »
Probably is better for your deck armadillo cloak than unflinching courage. I mean, you can use it with daybreak coronet!

Mopey

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Enero 12, 2015, 04:33:57 pm »
Thanks for your reply, simur. 'Armadillo Cloak or Unflinching Courage' is a topic I've been wrapping my head around for quite a few weeks. It boils down to this:
With Armadillo Cloak, I can add up to any Lifelink or Spirit Link / Armadillo Cloak attached to enchanted creature, which is nice. With Unflinching Courage, I can't.
But then again, here comes the twist: Since Armadillo Cloak's pseudo-Lifelink is not a real ability in its own sense (such as Lifelink), it goes on stack. Since I cannot properly explain it, I would just post the links and quote from where I saw what the actual difference is:

"Armadillo Cloak also has a triggered ability, whereas Unflinching Courage gives the creature a static ability. So if you were at 1 life and you had a 10/1 blocking a 4/4 trample, you would lose if your 10/1 was enchanted with the cloak, but you would survive if it was enchanted with unflinching courage."
http://tappedout.net/mtg-questions/armadillo-cloak-and-unflinching-courage/