deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Vampire Test - Comments  (Read 286 times)

Comment Bot

Vampire Test - Comments
« on: February 27, 2016, 06:55:34 pm »
This is the comment topic for Vampire Test.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Vampire Test.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

N1njaman3

• Decks
Re: Vampire Test - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 06:55:34 pm »
Are you sure you want so few lands? I would go at least 20 lands as you have plenty of 5 drops.

morry9345

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 07:02:53 pm »
Are you sure you want so few lands? I would go at least 20 lands as you have plenty of 5 drops.
I know... I put 15 only because I'm not sure on how much swamp put into the deck and i want to see the graphs... I've also to remove the Dark Ritual because it's not usable in modern... any other suggestion?

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 05:51:08 am »
Just an idea but if you add retreat to hagra and bloodbond vampire then you can either gain life every turn and make the opponent lose some or just pump up your vampire turn by turn whenever you gain health. Just some ideas. Also you may want to incorporate some graveyard recursion.