deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Rashmi, Druid Inventor - Comments  (Read 258 times)

Comment Bot

Rashmi, Druid Inventor - Comments
« on: September 28, 2016, 08:48:01 am »
This is the comment topic for Rashmi, Druid Inventor .

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Rashmi, Druid Inventor .

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Girlhunter2102

• Decks
Re: Rashmi, Druid Inventor - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 08:48:05 am »
I like what you have here, but what about cultivator of blades if not as 1-2 of mainboard then sideboard for sure. I mean that card was great for me during prerelease because +3/+3 to all your creatures is no joke, more so if you buff her before attacking.

Deverex

• Decks
Re: Rashmi, Druid Inventor - Comments
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 11:22:36 pm »
I was thinking the same thing! and her cost is six which could allow Rashmi to play a five drop for free! I am just not sure what to take out to add her in :/ and she does not synergize as well with the lands as other creatures in the sideboard so i am just at a lost as to where to fit her in.