deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Orzhov Knights  (Read 88 times)

raionyx

• Decks
[Standard] Orzhov Knights
« on: April 03, 2018, 03:50:49 am »
Deck: Orzhov Knights

This deck can consistently go lethal on turn 4-5.

Turn 1: Dauntless Bodyguard
Turn 2: Knight of Grace or Knight of Malice, Attack for 2. (18)
Turn 3: Anything in the deck for 3 or less, attack for 4 or 5. (11)
Turn 4: Kwende, Pride of Femeref or Benalish Marshal, attack for 8 or up to 10. (1-3)
Turn 5: Kill

Danitha Capashen, Paragon helps stall out the game with her lifelink, and she's a removal magnet. Benalish Marshal and Radiant Destiny give you a ton of power on the board for cheap. you should always be able to cast Benalish Marshal on curve because every source of mana in the deck makes White mana. With 8 black sources that are also white, you should rarely be unable to cast Aryel, Knight of Windgrace on curve if she does come up, and she offers you a way to both go wider, and to use your available knights to mow down an opposing large creature.

I don't know if I need a way to get rid of some larger creatures maindeck, (the mass amounts of removal in the sideboard should help, though), and I'm not sure Forebear's Blade is necessary (I included it because it's a nice way to get in for some damage, gets cheaper with Danitha on the board, and will just move around the board against targeted removal). I think replacing it with perhaps Fatal Push or Dub in the main deck might serve me better, unless another 2-3 drop Black Knight creature is available later in Dominaria spoilers. Karn, Scion of Urza is also questionable, but with virtually no card draw, I felt he was necessary. However, this being an aggressively-oriented deck, more creatures or easy removal might be better, with Karn in the sideboard?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:53:05 am by raionyx »