deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Canadian Highlander  (Read 207 times)

Mord

• Decks
Canadian Highlander
« on: January 10, 2022, 04:26:07 am »
Ahoy,

Would it be feasible to add Canadian Highlander to the list of deck formats available, and would it be possible to check the cards against the points list when analyzing/saving the deck?

I'm picturing something similar to an EDH/Commander deck where banned cards are flagged and then the warning at the bottom of the details view identifies the problems, but instead the flags on each card tell you how many points that card is worth and then, if exceeded, the warning might state something along the lines of, "This deck does not appear to be legal in Canadian HighlanderProblems: You must not have more than 10 points in your deck." 

Right now, I'm listing my decks as Highlander and then flagging the pointed cards using #comments and checking the totals by hand, but it would be convenient to have an automatic backup check in case I miss something (or a spot to quickly reference in the overview that shows if I have points to spare).  I have no problem continuing to do it this way if this kind of a feature wouldn't be easy to add.

Additionally, if there's already a smarter way to do this than I'm doing, I'm interested in what others might be doing instead.

Thanks!
"For my confession they burned me with fire / And found that I was for endurance made." - The Arabian Nights, trans. Haddawy