deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: GW Token/Life  (Read 838 times)

spittnacid

• Decks
GW Token/Life
« on: July 25, 2013, 08:02:45 am »
https://deckstats.net/decks/5434/23269-gw-life-token-budget-

Doing this on a budget so please keep that in mind.

spittnacid

• Decks
Re: GW Token/Life
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 08:16:18 am »
Updated deck. Need to replace the sanctuaries and ironfists to make it standard again but surprisingly this deck is quite fast. I can beat (50/50) a very aggressive mill deck eventhough much of this deck is about life gaining.

It's very easy for me to be over 100 life and a couple dozen creatures, so it does alright. My roommate just started and he's pulling his hair out going "WTH!? Why do you need a frigg'n army and 100 life? F***ing ridiculous! *scoop*" Which is kinda mean to do to him but kinda funny. XD

I'd like to make it faster and less susceptible to being milled out. Eventually maybe enter in a local low key tournament to see how it fairs. I was thinking some cheaper creatures like doomed traveler, at least 1 worldspine wurm to stop from getting milled to death and maybe some more angel producing cards. Any suggestions? Does this deck even have a chance (with some tweaking) in a tourney?