deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: I am trying to wrap my head around Jolrael empress of beasts  (Read 1183 times)

Bobtheblade

• Decks
-when you activate her ability,it affects all lands the target controls but if some of those lands are already tapped then they cannot attack? if you need to tap lands for an instant then that land cannot be an attacking beast?
-I need another good green card to add +/+ to all creatures this turn apart from Garruks 3rd ability.
-Or a target creatures get -3/-3 until end of turn and destroy my opponents lands.

My big question is still; does the land have to untapped to be an attacking creature?

Warden of Silence

• Weeb, comic nerd, theater geek, also hella cute
  • Decks
Re: I am trying to wrap my head around Jolrael empress of beasts
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 02:56:25 am »
Hello.

So Jolrael, Empress of Beasts turns all lands controlled by target player into 3/3 creatures. It does not untap lands that are already tapped. The lands will still changed, but if they were tapped, they won't untap because of the ability. Now, you could use a card, such as Vitalize, to untap these creatures.

As for cards that add counters to creatures, I have made it so you will find every green card that boosts your creatures.  http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&text=+[creature]+[token]+[+1/+1]+[counter]&color=+[G]

Hope this helps.
Symmetrical effects are fair.

Bobtheblade

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 04:27:07 pm »
would a Jolrael / bile blight combo work to wipe out someone's lands?

Fr3akshow

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 10:08:09 pm »
yes all lands of the same name would die because they become creature cards named forest, or plains ect.
please note lands are colorless so color based targets cant kill them.
 I do some what of the same thing with royal assassin, then ping tapped land as a creature