deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Favorite Combos  (Read 17282 times)

Queervidual

• Niels, Queervidual, Thraben Wanderer
  • Decks
Re: Favorite Combos
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2015, 09:06:57 pm »
If asked for a favourite I'd have to say Waste Not + Words of waste + Geth's Grimoire.
In your upkeep, trigger Words, when you go to draw, opponent discards. Trigger words again in response to Geth trigger, opponent discards again.

This gets really ugly in multiplayer. Whenever any opponent discards a land, you get free mana to get them to discard some more. Any creature gets you a 2/2, any non-land, non-creature gets you a card.
Even better if you can cantrip into it in your main-phase. Plenty of mana to finish up.
I love synergies, themes and weird combos.
My mind wanders as much as I do.
My crazy ideas are gathered here: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php?topic=42299.msg115692#msg115692

Queervidual

• Niels, Queervidual, Thraben Wanderer
  • Decks
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2015, 09:12:21 pm »
I love synergies, themes and weird combos.
My mind wanders as much as I do.
My crazy ideas are gathered here: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php?topic=42299.msg115692#msg115692

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2015, 09:47:39 pm »
could be useful with Mogg Maniac, Spitemare, Boros Reckoner and Stuffy Doll:)... but id rather use Blasphemous Act.
Blasphemous act + Arcbond on Zada, Hedron Grinder. Just add protection..

thats dirty indeed... i just don't like how it damages you in the process as well.

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2015, 10:54:03 pm »
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

Mostlynotgay

• It's really not THAT impressive
    • Mostlynotgay Videos
  • Decks
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2015, 09:16:15 am »
could be useful with Mogg Maniac, Spitemare, Boros Reckoner and Stuffy Doll:)... but id rather use Blasphemous Act.
Blasphemous act + Arcbond on Zada, Hedron Grinder. Just add protection..

thats dirty indeed... i just don't like how it damages you in the process as well.
Rakdos: Whip of Erebos
Boros: Soulfire Grand master

I actually have a deck around soul fire grandmaster. I got blasphemous act off in a multiplayer match. 13 creatures out. 1 red for a board wipe and gained 169 life. It was glorious.
Youtube Videos: Mostlynotgay

"You're such a f*ggot for playing that in multiplayer" - Opponent when I played Confusion in the Ranks

Modern >

bigdogdch

• Decks