deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: HELP ME WITH MILL DECK - Comments  (Read 914 times)

Comment Bot

HELP ME WITH MILL DECK - Comments
« on: September 25, 2013, 09:33:59 am »
This is the comment topic for HELP ME WITH MILL DECK.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für HELP ME WITH MILL DECK.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Anagna

• Decks
Re: HELP ME WITH MILL DECK - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 09:34:00 am »
Issues I've found with your deck:

1. You are at 96 cards. People do have decks that are these sizes but after looking at what cards are in there, I would assume to call it a "pile of cards" instead of a deck.
2. Looking at the effect of each card, it seems to me you didn't even try and hastily threw whatever you had available together in the hopes someone on the internet will do it for you.
3. You say "I want to be able to effortlessly mill a 100 card library while being able to defend myself." You can't have everything. I've refined my mill deck 111 times as of this post and I still lose often.
4. Plenty of the cards in here are singular, meaning you only have one. The consequences of which are:
                      a) The deck becomes constantly random. The whole point of creating a deck is to minimise the randomness in a game of randomness.
                      b) If you were up against another deck that mills/destroys/discard, you'd have no backup plans because you'd lose the only one you have.
5. You don't have enough land. A deck should always have 40% land because all too often you will find yourself short that one crucial land.

I'm not going to edit it down for you, sorry. The cards would be yours but the deck would be someone else's. If you need guidance, check the internet for different combos and win conditions. You can look at my deck in my profile but DON'T copy it.

NBenscoter

• Decks
Re: HELP ME WITH MILL DECK - Comments
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 08:41:49 pm »
I decided after some thought mill decks suck and aren't even worth the time. I'm running a 70 card UBG Deck as well as a RW.