deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Opponent Sac's EDH - Comments  (Read 393 times)

Comment Bot

Opponent Sac's EDH - Comments
« on: July 16, 2015, 12:17:14 am »
This is the comment topic for Opponent Sac's EDH.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Opponent Sac's EDH.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

sieglsiegl

• Decks
Re: Opponent Sac's EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 12:17:15 am »
Your curve is way too high, especially for a Grixis-Stays deck. I'd suggest smoothing out some of the higher stuff into lower costs, like trading Dread Cacodemon for something along the lines of a Fleshbag Marauder, Mortician Beetle or Malakir Cullblade, Altac Bloodseeker, Deathgreeter, Blood Artist, or a Gatekeeper of Makakir. If you really want a laugh, Goblin Sharpshooter could be ridiculous enough to almost work in your favor. It almost looks like this deck was built around It That Betrays, so I'd suggest getting your hands on one. I didn't see a Grave Betrayal, you might be interested in that.  It really looks like you're working in favor of a late-game deck, so you definitely need Harvester of Souls. The card draw will give you a relentless assault of big baddies late game. And just as a last card recommendation, throw in a Nightscape Familiar.

On a final note, Grimoire of the Dead. 'Nuff said.

I do have a Grave Betrayal, a Nightscape Familiar, and an It That Betrays if you feel they'd work well in the deck.