deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Help me to improve the idea of this deck  (Read 630 times)

JoeyBoey1

• Decks
Help me to improve the idea of this deck
« on: July 17, 2015, 01:45:55 pm »
Please help me to improve  the idea of a human deck
I d like to have as much synagy as possible.

http://deckstats.net/decks/41730/282277-human/de

JoeyBoey1

• Decks
Re: Help me to improve the idea of this deck
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 11:35:22 am »
I need help !

JoeyBoey1

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 11:31:09 pm »

Revision 8

Added/removed cards:
+1 Mentor of the Meek

Changed amounts:
-1 (Main) +1 (SB) Xathrid Necromancer

JoeyBoey1

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 11:32:16 pm »
Please look at this deck and tell me rather i should Play with the ranger of Eos or the Mentor of the Meek

burn your face

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 05:13:41 am »
I would play some of each. If what you want is more force and pressure with your creatures, than ranger of eos, would probably be better. However, if you want to be able to draw into more situational cards, like removal, than mentor of the meek would probably be better. I would also recommend kitesail freebooter, it is hand disruption, and a clock, all in one.
Good luck.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 05:19:43 am »
Clock is a bit pushing it.. 20 turn clock. Thoughseize is the best hand disruption you've got. Maybe look up 5c humans I think it's a thing atm isn't it?
Nils is the God I worship

acerbaser

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 06:39:02 am »
There's a few questionable cards I see:

-Kitesail is not a clock by any means but it is hand disruption and a human creature for triggers which is nice.

-Yahenni's feels weird. I feel like you would kill more of your own stuff than you'd want. I'd put in a path to exile instead. Put the board wipe in your sideboard.

-I don't like anguished or vindicate (especially vindicate as a sorcery) -> both are too expensive (cmc). Don't wait for your opponent to play something, put in 3 thoughtseize and get it out of their hand before they play it, also look at their hand and plan your moves. I would have inquisition and/or thoughtseize in here for sure instead of those. Also both inquisition and thoughseize are WAY cheaper.

-Seems like you have a ton of creatures, I would put westvale abbey in there for sure -> alt win con. You can sack tons of creatures to it and get them back next turn with proclamation of rebirth.

-Kill martyr of the sands and mother of runes.

-4 Thalia's Lieutenant, that's a sick card. Need 4 of.

-I'm not fond of Ranger of Eos. If it's a combo deck, sure he's a great tutor but you aren't doing that. I would much rather have mentor of the meek.

-Maybe find some room for metallic mimic?

-Overall deck feels kinda on the defensive to me. I wouldn't look so hard at ways to have answers to everything, you'll figure that out with playing it, I would build it more to win and see what answers you need as you play it. I would also do another angelic overseer, That's your clock.

burn your face

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 04:06:56 am »
Freebooter is able to get in some damage, im not saying you are going to win the game with it. In this deck it can get pumped too.