deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deck size  (Read 1587 times)

davidme

• Decks
Deck size
« on: December 26, 2012, 10:46:32 pm »
Is there a limit on the deck size that can be analyzed?

I keep getting this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /www/htdocs/w009a982/deckstats.net/sites/stats/deckansicht.php on line 10

Nils

• Decks
Re: Deck size
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 01:42:00 pm »
That looks like you are hitting some memory limits on the server. Could you please attach the deck list you are trying to analyze here or send it to me via private message/e-mail so I can take a look?

davidme

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 07:59:26 am »
It's basically the beginning of an UnCube. It's a complete set of Unhinged and Unglued. I've been wanting to analyze percentages of a set. I guess it could be a normal set if that's the problem. I just figured it's the size. Is this site used for Cubes too?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 03:10:39 pm »
I have now identified and fixed the problem. It was actually not the size, but one of the cards in Unhinged that caused the error.

Deckstats is routinely used for Cubes and should have no problems even with large amounts of cards. :)

Thank you for reporting this!

davidme

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 11:20:48 am »
Great, thanks!