deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: First real standard deck (Gruul) PLEASE HELP! - Comments  (Read 244 times)

Comment Bot

First real standard deck (Gruul) PLEASE HELP! - Comments
« on: August 25, 2015, 05:03:25 pm »
This is the comment topic for First real standard deck (Gruul) PLEASE HELP!.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für First real standard deck (Gruul) PLEASE HELP!.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Reiniant

• I play EDH. Need help for budget, I'm your guy!
  • Decks
Re: First real standard deck (Gruul) PLEASE HELP! - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 05:03:25 pm »
Standard is my Jam. right now your deck seems way to inconstant.
When playing grull standard you relly gotta use atarka command. It ramp and damage. Your creatures should be mana dorks and fatties. Narrow down your card selection to about 14 diff cards
When playing standard you are screwed without fixes unless playing mono. Your fatties should have trample and you dont really need enchantments in the deck.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: First real standard deck (Gruul) PLEASE HELP! - Comments
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 06:27:22 am »
If you really wanna play hardcore standard Gruul you're gonna need some first strike, double strike, power/toughness pumps, TRAMPLE, and big creatures that actually have good effects on their own without too much assistance. Instances and sorceries are a must and enchantments should be at a minimum.