deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono Green EDH - Comments  (Read 456 times)

Comment Bot

Mono Green EDH - Comments
« on: September 03, 2015, 03:56:12 pm »
This is the comment topic for Mono Green EDH.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mono Green EDH.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

CommanderMeanderer

• Previously Iceburgh EDH
  • Decks
Re: Mono Green EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 03:56:12 pm »
Very nice! A lot of green good stuff in here :) Hydra Omnivore is amazing. Kavu Predator can be amazing depending on your playgroup too. I love seeing modal cards in here too, they can be so useful. At first I wasn't sure about the flying mode of Frontier Siege, but then I remembered your flyers mostly had death touch, which is actually a really neat combo for constant creature removal. Scute Mob can be a total beast.

I'm not too sure if Havenwood Battleground's sacrifice ability will come in handy often, I'm not sure if it's worth the tempo loss. I'm guessing that Expedition Map is in here to find Nykthos. Sylvan Scrying would be the same thing, but at sorcery speed for one less mana, so it's up to you.

Very nice deck-great job working with this!
Disclaimer: I am a casual player. I hope to help in all of my posts, but my opinion and suggestions are not perfect. Please correct me on any wrong or non-optimal information.

RaneShines

• Decks
Re: Mono Green EDH - Comments
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 05:15:03 pm »
Thanks for the input again! I am still kind of new to commander, but since I started its all that I play now. I have a group of 4-6 people and we play every thursday so its nice to have people to play against now so I can fine tune. I really like the combo of Shaman of Forgotten ways ability and then swing on someone that is open with Hydra Omnivore. How I won last weeks game ;) and the Frontier siege with Hornet queen is a very fun combo like you mentioned!