deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Eldrazi Reanimator, Because Fuck You - Comments  (Read 324 times)

Comment Bot

Eldrazi Reanimator, Because Fuck You - Comments
« on: September 17, 2015, 06:43:24 am »
This is the comment topic for Eldrazi Reanimator, Because Fuck You.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Eldrazi Reanimator, Because Fuck You.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

KBISH27

• Decks
Re: Eldrazi Reanimator, Because Fuck You - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 06:43:24 am »
This is great late game! I think it may be too slow to win most games.

Stego111

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 07:37:25 am »
Probably don't need 12 eldrazi.

memlin

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 07:50:14 pm »
Actually, the idea is to have any one of the eldrazi (preferably That Which Betrays) hit the field turn three, four if you're running slow. Turn two is the earliest (1: Swamp, Memory Sluice yourself, 2: Swamp, Exhume / Animate Dead). I run twelve eldrazi to increase the chances of hitting them with Memory Sluice (it's currently at about 50% with a first-turn Memory Sluice, which is actually lower than I'd like).
Typically, however, Memory Sluice is not in a viable opening hand. More commonly, I run twelve eldrazi because it raises the chances of seeing an eldrazi in your opening hand to 90%--actually, more like 93%, because you should always take the draw. A regular game goes thus: 1: no action, discard eldrazi, 2: Swamp, 3: Swamp, Exhume / Animate Dead. This works excellently against pretty much any deck that does not ramp like crazy, as annihilator 2 or 3 will lock down most opponents early game. Decks that accelerate fast enough (for instance, I have a UG infect deck that pumps Glistener Elf as its primary mechanic) can beat this curve, but most slower decks cave to it in all the right ways.