deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: U/B Lore to Delve New Version - Comments  (Read 338 times)

Comment Bot

U/B Lore to Delve New Version - Comments
« on: October 07, 2015, 04:53:28 am »
This is the comment topic for U/B Lore to Delve New Version.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für U/B Lore to Delve New Version.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Loreshadow

• Decks
Re: U/B Lore to Delve New Version - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 04:53:29 am »
Replace Horribly Awry with Force Away. It lets your Living Lore strike the player when blocked and works well with your discard spells to target opponent's creatures.

-Attack with Lore, Return Defender, Cast Discard

Redstern

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 01:03:56 pm »
I need Horribly Awry for the Eldarzi creatures which return cards from exile. They kill my Living Lore. Against chumpblockers I got Rogue's Passage.

Loreshadow

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 05:38:42 pm »
Yet you only have two of those. Perhaps replace Sibsig Icebreakers then? Maybe with two Force Away? I'm sure you'll run into a situation where an enemy creature just needs to be dealt with. Also you have Frost Walker. That's a Draw and Discard bonus there. I would also try and fit a couple Salvage Drones in somewhere. They are very cheap for what they accomplish and can leave mana open for multiple plays on a turn.

Loreshadow

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 05:46:47 pm »
Also you can use Force Away on your own creatures. That, I think, with your Sibsig Icebreakers and Silumgar Sorcerer is a big boost to your strategy. It also can be used to evade creature death. Very versatile card for your specific deck.

Redstern

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 08:49:41 pm »
I agree with your second argument that it would be nice to use it on my own creatures sometimes. But I wont cut the Icebreakers, because I also play for discard. Also I tend to think that its simply not enough, even if I would use it on my own creatures sometimes. But I appreciate your comments very much! =)