deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [Standard] R/G Landfall  (Lida 846 vezes)

reldrazi

• Decks
[Standard] R/G Landfall
« em: Outubro 12, 2015, 04:31:25 am »
R/G Landfall

Looking for ideas to improve this landfall deck. Just started playing this summer, so don't have many cards prior to Origins set.

kmalsom

• Decks
Re: [Standard] R/G Landfall
« Responder #1 em: Outubro 12, 2015, 07:59:56 pm »
Landfall decks generally need to play fast and hit hard early. If you atre making it to the late game, you are probably way behind.

With that in mind, your jaddi offshoot (defensive creatures in general) ate not going to be great to play. You'd be better replacing that with the red one drop with landfall. (Can't remember the name right now.)  I also wouldn't play nissa's renewal or nissa's revelation because you can't play them till late in the game. There are a couple of creatures that allow you to search for a land when they come into play and I think you'd get more value from them.

If you are willing to spend a little bit for it, I would replace some of your plains and forests with some additional cinder glades and buy a few of the khan's fetchlands. They help with mana fixing like the evolving wilds, however they allow you to search for the cinder glades and they don't come in to play tapped. (Assuming you have two basic lands in play, otherwise you can hunt up a basic land. ) This means you can still get the double trigger, but can use the mana on the same turn.

I like the start you have here.

Loreshadow

• Decks
Re: R/G Landfall - Comments
« Responder #2 em: Outubro 12, 2015, 08:20:10 pm »
In most cases only put 4 of something if you want it on turn 1 or 2. Land and cards that decks revolve around are the exception. Also, you can use Natural Connection to cause Instant Landfall. Same with fetch lands. The Retreats might also be useful with those creature removal and control spells that have you grabbing hexproof.

Loreshadow

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Outubro 12, 2015, 08:21:10 pm »
Map the Wastes is also useful before your attack turn since it does Landfall and Bolster.

LadyVulcan

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Outubro 12, 2015, 09:09:03 pm »
You can double your Evolving Wilds count with its twin Terramorphic Expanse

kmalsom

• Decks
« Responder #5 em: Outubro 12, 2015, 09:28:02 pm »
You can double your Evolving Wilds count with its twin Terramorphic Expanse
Terramorphic Expanse isn't currently legal in Standard if you care about that.