deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] U/B BFZ Exile/Mill Control (revised)  (Read 345 times)

mastertransmuter

• Decks
[Standard] U/B BFZ Exile/Mill Control (revised)
« on: October 13, 2015, 07:29:11 pm »
U/B BFZ Exile/Mill Control (revised)

Try to get Fathom Feeder out early with a Benthic Infiltrator.  From there use Wasteland Strangler to destroy creatures along with Ruinous PathScatter to the Winds, Horribly Awry, Ruinous Path, Spell Shrivel, and Transgress the Mind all work well for Control.  Let Sire of Stagnation and Oblivion Sower bring home the win.  You can raise or lower the numbers of some of these spells, and there a few other cards that would do well in this deck.  An ideal play is to use Aligned Hedron Network combined with something like Wasteland Strangler so that even if your artifact gets destroyed, your opponent will not get his/her cards back because they have been moved to his or her graveyard.

XxVincentVxX

• Me Mow :3
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] U/B BFZ Exile/Mill Control (revised)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 10:24:15 pm »
Jesus this is the eldrazi deck. Kill, exile, sacrifice... this is what eldrazi do and this deck looks like it would do it
very well. I would Love to play against this deck to see just how strong it is.

I Love this concept, and I Love how you explained it. Wonder if any pros have seen these cards together and
tried it out.
"If every Porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!"