deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Zada, hedron grinder - Comments  (Read 323 times)

Comment Bot

Zada, hedron grinder - Comments
« on: October 15, 2015, 08:31:27 pm »
This is the comment topic for Zada, hedron grinder.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Zada, hedron grinder.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Ethanfireb

• Decks
Re: Zada, hedron grinder - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 08:31:27 pm »
Why Call of the Full Moon? It doesn't trigger off of Zada, Hedron Grinder. Personally, I would use Lithomancer's Focus or Enshrouding Mists to protect your creatures and provide a cheap buff spell. I like the deck overall though, nice work!

Ethanfireb

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 08:31:53 pm »

scritch

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 10:16:08 am »
In this shell you often win with serveral pump spells before you are able to cast Zada. It's a really nice card with a strong ability but in my opinion just "win more"

Ethanfireb

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 08:30:19 pm »
Ah, I see. Yeah, I saw that a little in testing.

PeppoWalker88

• Trickery, my friend. Deceit.
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 01:07:02 pm »
Oh, you're right. I thought Zada was whenever anything targets it, didn't know it was only instant or sorcery spells.
In the vast world of Magic, there lived a planeswalker... small, but very mighty. As he took his first steps into this vast world, he began to understand it. Peppo, was his name. In a small store near him is were he first started to understand... and then he became a terror in his world, a ruler.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 05:54:34 am »
A good white card to add to this deck would be feat of resistance. It not only protects your creature from your color of choice but it also gives your creature a +1/+1 counter. How's that for card advantage?