deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Impact Tremors + Dragon Seige Fun Times in Standard! - Comments  (Letto 333 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Impact Tremors + Dragon Seige Fun Times in Standard! - Comments
« il: Ottobre 21, 2015, 04:57:36 pm »
This is the comment topic for Impact Tremors + Dragon Seige Fun Times in Standard!.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Impact Tremors + Dragon Seige Fun Times in Standard!.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

iamsirjoshua

• Decks
Re: Impact Tremors + Dragon Seige Fun Times in Standard! - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Ottobre 21, 2015, 04:57:36 pm »
I might replace the Screamreach Brawler with Mardu Scout. He has 1 toughness as opposed to 3, but he costs 2 less to dash and if he connects early on his 3 power is big. Based on how much this deck doesn't want to keep creatures on the battlefield, it may be a better choice.

iamsirjoshua

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Ottobre 21, 2015, 04:58:33 pm »
Whoops, I meant that he has the same dash cost of 2, not that his dash cost is 2 less.

PeaceLeader

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Ottobre 23, 2015, 10:56:02 pm »
That is a good point. I might give that a try. I had them in there originally, but took them out when I was trying to thin the deck out.